Friday, April 20, 2012

Hi, my name is Lauren, and I am a Housing Ambassador as well as a Resident Assistant for UT Arlington! I enjoy both of my jobs because I truly do love living on campus. My goal is to help students have the great experience with living on campus just like I did!  One thing that I love about living on campus is having my friends so close by. People I met here at UTA by living on campus have become my best friends. Another great reason for living on campus is the convenience of how close I am to everything that I am involved in.  College is my life now and by living on campus I am able to be fully involved and connected. For example I live in the building I work in as a Resident Assistant, my second job is just a 10 minute walk away, and best of all I can wake up 15 minutes before a class and still be on time! Needless to say I absolutely  love living on campus, and I have a ridiculous amount of enthusiasm about UT Arlington! Go Mavs!!
 

-Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment